martes, 5 de octubre de 2010

Persa Biobio



When I was little I loved to go to the mall with my mother, she always bought me clothes, toys and delicious food, but when growth started to hate the mall, the crowd bother me, also heard the sounds look a ten times stronger. Approximately, from the fifteen years old I left to attend a mall as they did before, when I'm just going to the movies or buy something specific.
Now the place I love to frequent is the "Persa biobio" I started going with my Tata when he was fifteen years ago, and since then I loved it. The truth is that I do not very often, maybe four times a year, but I really enjoy, I'll never buy anything specific, but I always find something I like, usually very cheap, and buy it. Luckily, my boyfriend also loves to go, we usually very early on Saturday and return at about three or four in the afternoon. Every corner, every object that I love is there, plus the atmosphere is special, and I also love to buy things there because they are often unique things, because I hate having to repeat things a lot, like those in the mall or department stores. The last time I buy a lot incense, an incense holder and a picture of Marilyn Monroe.
I love the "Persa biobio", although many people also frequent it is not the same as a mall, are also things you cannot find elsewhere. I think I will continue buying things there for long time.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario