martes, 9 de noviembre de 2010

Tag!!!!!!!!

Really, when I was little I played so much with my friends of my street to a lot of game, usually we played to the “hidden”, especially to “ball hidden”, or the posion bottle, the “to paint”, etc., although much time we separated in girls and boys and played to diferent thinks, for example the girls we played to the Barbies and “to be mom” and the boy, usually played to the football and the fight, but I enjoyed when played with the boys, and my favourite game was the “tag”, this game was one competition between girl and boys, beacuse this game is to tag to the person of the opposite sex and to take to the “base” where was the capture person. There was two positions when you was the team that to tag, one was the guardian of the base and the second was who to ran an to tag to the person of the other team. Was a game very tired, because all the time you was to ran, except when you was in the base, but is a game very entertaiment, i liked so much, in occasions with my friends was all day played this game, we forgotten all, the lunch, the tiredness, we enyojed so much this game.
I don’t remenber who taught me this game, I think one of my friends, maybe one of my older friends (age wise), but this game i played since I was very little, i don’t remenber when. This game we played very often, maybe one time for day, especially in summer, because during the year I went to the school or in winter my mom she don’t to leave go to the street.
So, this was and is my favourite game when I was a child, and I enjoyed so much!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario