miércoles, 7 de abril de 2010

I need talk to you !!!!



The comunications are fundamental piece in the daily life for all the world.
For me the comunication is very important above all when I'm far of my family and my loved ones. Despite the distance and I can not see them, just because of their voices heard and know that they are well, makes me happy, though not be it same have be with they, so it is very important in my life the telephone.

The day of the earthquake, was very frustrating for me, as I could not comunicate with my family, I not had news from they for hours. Therefore the posibility of be comunicate by telephone is very important in such situations of catastrophe. But not only I use it for know and give bad news, I use it very much for talk with my boyfriend and my friends when I cannot see them in the time that the study occupies most of my time or I don't have free time for see them.

I don't remember the first time I used the telephone, but I was very young when installed telephone on my home, and from that moment I not have it left of use

1 comentario:

  1. wuajajaja
    I need talk to you to ! aajajaa

    I love telephone to... is a really good invent.

    but... I love talk to you my dear friend :)

    kisses for you, see you tomorrow!

    ResponderEliminar