jueves, 15 de abril de 2010



I was on holidays in the National Park "Radal siete tazas", camping with my boyfriend. Five minute before earthquake I wake up for go to the bathroom, and when i was lifting me the earthquake began. I have panic to quakes, but slowly began, my boyfriend can was reassure me, until it started stronger, and we hugged.

The noise from earth, I will never forget it, was very strange and stronger, seemed that the earth "roared", the trees were shaken, I had panic, and I prayed.
When finish the earthquake, my boyfriend and me we got up for see to see what had happened, and we saw a great cloud of dust from the Cordillera and felt a soft smell of sulfur, and we thought was the volcano was "Descabezado", which was very close, and gave us terror. Thank god the smell to the minutes passed, and was only a false alarm. When it dawned, we decided go to sleep for rest, but get the police to evacuate, because the river caudal "Claro" was down, therefore, there was avalanche danger, I was hysterical, wanted saw to my family, as not knew of them, I not knew how had been the earthquake in Santiago, and I cried.

At 10 in the morning I can get to "Molina", the nearest town, and everything was down, there I
realized the magnitude of the earthquake, the bus terminals estanban closed and did not know how to return to Santiago.

At 1 of afternoon I could talk with my family, and this made me very happy.

Then get to "Curico", was overwhelmed by the disaster, the hospital was broken in two parts, the train station was down, and the bus station full of people. I was worried, I wanted arrived to Santiago, with my family.

After hours I managed to take a bus, and was very dificult transited to travel on the road, had diverted, the journey took hours.

Arrived to Santiago, went to my house and I huged to my mom, was the very emotional moment.

I think Chile reacts as compared to the earthquake sources, the magnitude of this, I think very few people died. The lack of committed officials, not being able to give warning of a tsunami, many people died because of that, I feel that in a country like this should not happen these things. Hopefully we serve as a lesson in front of another situation like this, not to die again so many people that could have been saved.

1 comentario:

  1. aaayayayayaya Vale you don't have lucky at all

    or maybe you have lucky,,,because you don't see the apartament and house moving and falling down

    Ok,,,see you tomorrow

    BYE!

    ResponderEliminar