domingo, 30 de mayo de 2010

I love them!!!



I never liked call only one friend how "best friend", I have more than one like I consider and I think is my best friend. In my lifetime, I have met very special people, that have marked my life and have been very importan in each step that I gave in my life.
In this moment, if I have to choose one best friend, would choose to Romina. We met at school, the year 2002, when we were in 1st half in the "Instituto O´higgins".
At first did not sympathize, but some time later, we became great friends, until today. Always I have been disorderly, and in the school I lost my things, like my notebooks, my pencils, my gloves, etc., Romina therefore ordered my things, so I do not lose.

Romina have been in moments very important in my life, we have lived many things together, She's always when I need her, supports me in everything I do, advise me, always with me. She's a great person, but is seems to be a cold and strong person in the background is sensitive, caring, and that's what made me love her so much.

They are 8 years of friendship we have shared, 8 years that we have been together in the good and bad moments, and despite the short time we have us, we try to see every month, and shared with the rest of our friends.

The love for the animals, and especially the "feeling" that was generated as we met, is what has made our friendship grows up and endure, and I hope to continue for the rest of our lives.

I love you Romina!

3 comentarios:

  1. GIIIIRRRLLLLL

    I'm in there! with all CEMA when we were just a littles "mechonas" xD

    I love you girlll

    Kiss

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I also have a good time when i´m with you!!!
    you are a funny girl :)

    See You!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I am there too, sorry for being in that photo jajaj xD, I know is a nightmare to you

    ResponderEliminar