lunes, 31 de mayo de 2010

Geography


Until to 16 years old I wanted study veterinary, but then I knew that not was what I wanted in my life, therefore, for a long time I did not know what wanted study and what wanted for my life. When I left the school I decided to take a sabbatical, and was there that I liked geography. At first I wanted study in Concepción, in the "Universidad de Concepción", in fact, I had saw a place where live, and had everything planned for begin my life there, but for my family and friends I decided study geography in Santiago.

What I like the Geography, is its ability to integrate, both, physical aspects and social aspects that can relate them, and make works and studies about it.
The first years in the geography, I often felt unmet, I believed that university was not appropriate for me, many times I wanted to get out of it, but during these years I've realized what I really like and want to do all my life.

The area that most I like of geography is the physical aspect, I like very much the topic of the soil conservation, environment, biogeography and water problems, but obviously to be geographer, I include the other aspects that make of the geography a integrative discipline.

I like very much the geography, and really I hope to work on this during all my life...

1 comentario:

  1. me too!

    I like of the geography for this ability of integrate divers aspects.

    regards valee!
    :)

    Luna

    ResponderEliminar