miércoles, 5 de mayo de 2010

Vanessa’s Blog




Vanessa have 7 post, where has written about his musical tastes, favorite movie, his experience with the earthquake, and other topics.

I feel indetify with the likes of vanessa, I like very much his opinions and likes, in special the music, hobbies and films.

The blog design I also like, the colors are simple, but happy, and the gadgets is appropriate for class activities.

The video that went up, I must admit that is one of my favorites musical videos, I love Bjork, all his music, therefore I agree with the taste musical of vanessa.

The photographs, I think, are appropriate whith the topics that vanessa written, and some are beautiful, how the of Machupichu, his favourite piece of technoloy and favourites activities. The photograph about the earthquake is the more representative of this catastrophe in the country.

In general, I like very much vanessa’s blog, I think it represents his personality, and we share some tastes.

His Blog address is: http://learningenglishvanessa.blogspot.com/

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario