domingo, 6 de junio de 2010

My favourite geography subject!



Like I wrote in the previous post, I like of the geography, the topics most physicals, but above all, my favourite geography subject was "conservación del medio ambiente y Recuperación de Areas degradadas", which is divided in two parts, are a elective in geography, And I was take the two parts. This subject geography, as given by teacher Rodrigo Vargas. I believe that this subject is one of my favorites topics, and I hope some day work in this, is a topics that really I passionate. Other geography subject that I like me is "Biogeografia", despite the teacher I did not like, the topics I think very interesting, the vegetal species, the ecosystem, and all the topics that includes this geography subject, I like me, the teacher that given this subject is Quintanilla, I don't remember his name... Another geography subject that I like, but not the teacher, who was José Araya, was "Geomorfología", I really like what is the earth, and explanation of how things were formed and the processes that all this entails, I feel this topic is very useful, especially for those who want to devote to the more physical, and good geographers also need to know about what we stand ...
This semester, I have geography subject, maybe, most applied, this is very useful, for later to play a good job as a geographer, but I think that the teachers do not take advantage of the used that be the topics, and I feel somewhat dissatisfied of like are taught and exposed these.

I hope they are the subjects on which I spend a geography where, and what I teach each of the teachers is d great help.

2 comentarios:

  1. Hey my dear girl!,,,Like we talking about today in subway,,,we are agree about our favorite subject in Geography!

    I love you

    BYE!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi.. !
    the same as fran!

    I like very much to, because was a subjet when we learned a lot of things.

    byee girl

    ResponderEliminar