domingo, 31 de octubre de 2010

My ideal Job!!!!



Hello Classmates!

Well… If I have to choose one my ideal job would be to devote full time to help animals, especially stray dogs. The truth is that I intend to do, but as a hobby in my free time, but I would be happy to do it and devote myself entirely to that.
I think I would love this job because I love animals, especially dogs, in fact all the dogs in my house are taken from the street and I am very happy to help in that way, and if I could dedicate more time to this would be even happier.
I meet a girl that does something close to this, as it works in a veterinary clinic and have pets in your home that collects on the street ... are very good friends, and we care for a dog between them, she also helps me when one of my pet need any help.
Like I said before, my dream was to study veterinary medicine, but not what I expected, so although I have not studied that part of my life devoted to helping animals, but my soil would fully devote to that, I think is one of the things that I love and feel that is what would make me happy.
I hope anyway, to complement my work as geography and to help animals and not feel frustrated that I could not do what you really wanted

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario