sábado, 2 de octubre de 2010

Tikitikiti!!!


Hello classmates!

Well, I have many best memories when I was little about Fiestas Patrias, with my grandparents usually we went for a walk, we played and we visited typical places like Fondas, Rodeos, etc. My favorite activity was kite flying, I was very bad, and always I fell it or broke it.
The Fiestas Patrias was very familiar, always my grandfather made the barbequed and my grandmother made the Empanadas, she makes them very tasty, and with my cousin only we played. Unfortunately my mother always works in this date, so never I was with hem.
I like so much this date because always in the house meets the family, I love it, because in the year all people working or study and we never meet.
When I was little enjoyed a lot these days, first of all because I not had to go to the school and second, because I played a lot and I ate delicious food, besides being a family date.
In the school always had activities of Fiestas Patrias, I usually danced cueca, also I was in a folk group, for two years, so always at this date w were doing shows in my school and others.
Now, the Fiestas Patrias continue to be family, but I like go out with my friends, my boyfriend to Fondas and typical place. The difference when a I was little with my actual Fiestas patrias is that now only is celebrate, go out, I saw them before more innocent, I loved playing, dancing, not now, yet I really like the atmosphere and being with my family.

1 comentario:

  1. hii vale! i love dance in fiestas patris . you now dance cueca o play to the money in the frog?? kisses

    ResponderEliminar