miércoles, 23 de junio de 2010

My cats!

Hello, Like I said before, in this post I write about my caaaaats!... When I was little, never liked the cats, I hated them, but a winter's day came Alicia!! she was very thin and his hair was dirty and ill treat, and I gave her food and water, and from this day never left. Months after Alicia came pregnant, and gave birth three little and beautiful cats! their names are Polly, Francisca and Arturito, to Polly I gave her away and stayed with me Francisca and Arturitoo, Francisca is so fat, eat and sleep all day, but she is so happy, I know... Arturito is so beautiful, I love him, also to Francisca, but Arturito is my favorite. My whol family think that he's gay, but the do not understand that he's sensitive. Finally there is Alicia, She is older and hateful, does what she wants, my family be allows her. She is so beutiful, she have one eyes yellow and other sky-blue. My cats are very bautiful, I love them...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario