domingo, 6 de junio de 2010

My Best holydays!



In my holydays, I was most of the time with my boyfriend ... Almost at the start of holidays, we went to Valparaiso to spend the new year, had a great time together ... After, all January I was in my home, because I had planned to go out with my friends, but as always, had excuses, and we do not go out together., so, I waited to my boyfriend until February to get out together, because he is working on his thesis.
In February we went to National Park "Radal Siete tazas", we camp... Is a place very beautiful, I like very much, also, camp was very cheap, therefore we had planned to spend several days there, and they had to know many beautiful places within the Park.…Lamentably, the earthquake caught us in that place, and the holydays lasting less than expected and we came back to Santiago... Despite of earthquake, before, what a great time, it was also the first time that he spent so much time with my boyfriend, and I really liked (L)... Were the best vacations I've had.
I am waiting another year to get out again, This time, we want to go to northern Chile, and well I hope I get caught another earthquake ...

2 comentarios:

  1. I remember your vacation!,,, i tried so hard to call you,,, but it was imposible!

    Love you!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. How can forget your vacations?

    I always remember your experience this summer ! because was very fun and terrible at the same time !

    ResponderEliminar