miércoles, 16 de junio de 2010

VIVA CHILEEEE!!!!!!!


I was working almost every night, and I slept only two hours, and I woke up to 7.30 am, only to watch the game. I saw the first time complete, and I was very excited and nervous, but the Chilean selection played very well, Honduras was very weak and Chile showed superior dominating the ball, I enjoy very much the game, although I don’t like very much the football, but when I watch play Chile, I always get excited and I entertain very much… In the second time I slept!!!!! And I woke up in the last minutes, I was very frustrated…
I watched the game alone, in my bed, I want watch the game in the Estefania’s house, but I had a lot of work…
I don’t know a lot about football, is very difficult for me say who was the best player Chilean, but I think the best player was Jean Beausejour, because he was who gave the victory to Chile, scored the only goal of the game, also, I saw him all the time playing the ball XD… About the worst player Chilean, I think none of them was the worst; everybody’s gave the best, and played very well.
Really , I don’t think Chile can be the champion of the World cup, I think to advance to the next phase, but to the final… would have to see, if so, would be great… I trust in the Chilean selection and Bielsa, and I hope to arrive as close to the final….

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario