domingo, 20 de junio de 2010

My dogs!!!!


The past week I did not written in the blog... so in this ocassion I write about my pets.
I love the animals, are my best friends and partner, are with me ever. I love mostly the dogs, I have five, I appoints them from the first that came at my home...
The first was Sofia!!! Is so beautifull, I love her. His hair is black, and his eyes are brown. Is so nice, but when angry, is best, not closer. The second is Milly!!!! also is so beautifull, his hair is white with brown, seem cown XD, she is very naugthy, still believed to be the puppy, in my house hate her, because to broken all, but is so nice and beauty, always is happy.... Other dog is Hennano, is so funny, because his legs are very shorts and crooked, the next is Gregorio, his name is because is lame, and I remembered the serial "doctor house", still is puppy, and is so naugthy, always breaks my clothes, and the last is Tiriii!!!, his name is because he is shivering, he is old, and came the last year, is so nice, and have a face very funny, I love him... So, they are my pets, I love them. Also, I have cats, but in other ocassion will write about them.

Byeee!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario